Edelman: Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Professionalism is what makes Edelman a top partner in business. We pride ourselves in developing highly recognizable designs, marketing distinctive brands and fulfilling a leading international role in the supply of decorative products for all seasons. High quality products of ceramic, glass and metal characterize the Edelman product range. Edelman has an extensive range of Christmas products, such as trees of Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting by Luca lighting, ornaments of Christmas House and the miniature world of Luville collectables. Edelman also offers a wide range of artificial flowers, plants and trees of Mica, outdoor products of Greenware and home deco products of Casa Vivante.
Creativity, innovation, quality and reliability are the cornerstones. Our team of designers and product managers work closely with our manufacturers in order to realize the ideas of Edelman. We offer our clients not only a beautiful range of products but also develop solutions & concepts for selling our products in shops from shelve plans via displays up to home deco concepts. Edelman has an experienced logistics team who ensure that the products are timely delivered to our clients. Edelman supplies to garden centers, DIY, (florist) wholesalers and department stores throughout and beyond Europe. The headquarter of our company is in Reeuwijk.
For our Sales Support Department, we have a vacancy:
Sales Support Italy/Spain/Portugal
(full time job, 40 hours per week)
We are looking for a new professional for our Export team. You will be working closely together with your colleagues of the Sales team and your main job is to provide excellent customer service for our clients in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
• Handle all customers service related calls.
• Provide information concerning products, sales programs, catalogues, procedures and delivery conditions.
• Recording and processing of all customer data in our CRM system.
• Enter customer requests and orders accurately.
• Sent order confirmations and monitor (back)orders with regard to delivery dates and specific customer requirements (in consultation with the Planning department).
• Translating customer requests into quotations, informing Sales and monitoring progress.
• Handling complaints and in agreement with the customer and Sales develop solutions to avoid future problems.
• Receiving and helping customers in the showroom and at trade fairs together with or at the request of the Sales team.
• Maintaining contact with the office in Asia concerning direct container deliveries to Retail and Wholesale customers.
• Provide support during various activities and projects, which are beneficial to our customers.
• A college education (MBO/HBO)
• Several years of relevant work experience
• Fluent in Italian, English and Dutch (spoken and written). Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in an international team environment.
• Advanced computer skills and be willing to learn new programs and processes.
• Strong planning and organizing skills, focus on quality & details and a proactive and commercial attitude.
Working at Edelman means working in a colorful, dynamic and international company. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. The way we think and work at Edelman is driven by five core values. Values that represent who we are, how we grow, and that sets us apart. Our core values are: relevant, reliable, professional, creative and innovative.
Are you interested in this position and there is a match with the requirements and our core values? You can express your interest by sending an e-mail, with motivation and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Edelman, please see our website www.edelman.eu or call Mariella Deinum (HR department), 0182-398200.